in this range, our products provide nutritional supplements associated with principles that stimulate plant development to optimize both quality and yield.
our products are packaged in 10-liter cans (600-liter pallet). Use in Organic Agriculture : yes for most of them.
Foliar fertilizer to optimize plant growth and nutrition
Expected benefits depending on the products:
Foliar nutrition and stimulation of the vegetative development of crops
Recognized effects of VIO® Green in foliar application:
- lmproved water nutrition
- lncrease in yield (increase in vegetative biomass and plant development)
- Yield improvement on wheat, corn and potato
- lmprovement of the quality ofthe harvest on potatoes
- lmprovement of the development and growth of the aerial parts on vine, wheat and corn
- lmprovement of root gmwth on wheat and corn
- lmprovement of the export of mineral elements on wheat
Recognized effects of VIO® Green as an agronomic additive diluted in a fertilizer solution when mixed with liquid fertilizers
- Reduction of water consumption on cucumbers, tomatoes, flowering plants, lawns/grasslands
- Improvement of the development of aerial parts on cucumbers, tomatoes, flowering plants
- Improvement of mineral elements assimilation on tomatoes and flowering plants
- Improvement of biomass development on lawns/grassland
K-Leaf® is a concentrated potassium booster for foliar application offering a number of important benefits for broad-acre crops, as well as for fruit and vegetables. It contains 52% potash (K2O w/w) and 18.8% sulfur (S w/w) and can be be applied at higher doses than certain other foliar potassium fertilizers.
- Dissolves much more rapidly than other potassium-based fertilizers, leaving no residue
- Lower pH solution reduces the risk of clogging the spray nozzles
- Virtually no chloride and free of nitrates
- Helps rapidly treat cases of potassium deficiency
- Helps boost the crop’s resistance to stress
- Improves crop yield and quality
- Increases crops’ resistance to damage during transport and storage
- Compatible with a wide range of fertilizers and crop protection products for foliar application except that containing calcium
K-Leaf® is the cost-effective potash booster for complimentary foliar sprays during periods of crop growth when potassium demand is at its highest. K-Leaf has been specifically developed for foliar application and helps growers produce high quality crops with maximum export value, whilst protecting the environment.